Senior Access Network Engineer - Denver
Vecima Networks, Inc. (TSE: VCM) is a world-class designer and manufacturer of advanced broadband telecommunications products. Our products are shipped around the world and are used by major international companies to deliver Digital TV, Video-on-Demand, Broadband Internet Service and Telematics in over 30 countries.
Building on three decades of consecutive profitable operations and a track record of strong engineering and manufacturing capabilities, Vecima’s products are in widespread demand. We are fuelled by the innovation, leadership and passion of today’s top talent. Join Vecima and work in an environment that values teamwork and communication, rewards innovation and achievement, and fosters growth and opportunity in your career.
Become part of a thriving Support team and help with deploying the next-generation Cable TV and Broadband Technology.
The successful candidate would be required to work from a home based office in Denver or surrounding area.
Duties and Responsibilities to Include (but not limited to):
- Provide Pre and Post-Sales Support in an Engineering role.
- Be an onsite presence at key customer locations.
- Work closely with customer engineering teams to evaluate, test, and approve new products.
- Generate and document procedures and whitepapers for customer consumption.
- Interface with Vecima Research and Development department, providing feedback and recommendations from customer interactions.
- Able to travel 25-50% of time.
- 5 plus years of experience with Network Access platforms in a Vendor or Provider role.
- Extensive hands on experience configuring/maintaining/troubleshooting CCAP and CMTS equipment.
- In depth knowledge and experience working with CCAP and CMTS equipment.
- In depth working knowledge of DOCSIS 3.1 Remote PHY and Remote MACPHY technologies.
- Analytical and customer savvy
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Personable and leaves lasting impressions
- Strong interest in emerging technologies, network access, and cable advancements
As per company policy, Criminal Background Checks are required prior to accepting employment with Vecima Networks Inc.
Vecima Networks Inc. has a competitive compensation and benefits package, and strives to provide a challenging work environment that can foster skill development and personal career growth for all employees.
Applicants are requested to forward the following information with their application:
- salary expectations
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.