VP Sales & Marketing
Vecima Networks Inc. is looking for a Vice President of Sales & Marketing for our Telematics Division, located in Burnaby, British Columbia.
Vecima Networks, Inc. (TSE: VCM) is a globally recognized leader in creating breakthrough technology solutions that empower network service providers to connect people and enterprises to information and entertainment worldwide. Vecima provides products for the cable industry, and also provides fleet managers the key information and analytics they require to optimally manage their business under the Contigo, Nero Global Tracking, and FleetLynx brands.
Vecima’s Telematics Division is fueled by the innovation, leadership and passion of today’s top talent. Our product is the most successful Internet of Things (IoT) application – GPS fleet tracking. We are taking our solution to the next level in tracking additional assets in the IoT world. Join Vecima and work in an environment that values teamwork and communication, rewards innovation and achievement, and fosters growth and opportunity in your career.
- Bachelor in Science, Engineering, or Computer Science
- MBA is beneficial
Duties to Include (but not limited to):
- Sales and marketing management of a team of 5, supporting current annual sales of $6M in a SaaS environment
- Development of annual sales plan in support of organization strategy and objectives
- Personally lead bid responses to large prospects
- Ensure communications are coordinated and meet organizational expenditure requirements
- Recommend sales strategies for improvement based on market research, competitor analysis, and customer feedback
- Manage multiple sales channels
- Direct implementation and execution of sales policies and practices
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- At least ten years’ experience in sales, and expertise in sales management in a SaaS environment
- Experience with SalesForce or other major CRM
- Experience with responses to proposals
- Results driven
- Understanding of digital marketing as a lead generator
- Strong leadership skills
- Keen customer focus
- Product Management skills are beneficial
- Ability to travel in the US and Canada up to 30% of the time
As per company policy, Criminal Background Checks are required prior to accepting employment with Vecima Networks Inc.
Vecima Networks Inc. has a competitive compensation and benefits package, and strives to provide a challenging work environment that can foster skill development and personal career growth for all employees.
If you are looking for a challenging career move as a Vice President of Sales & Marketing, we want to hear from you!