Shipping & Scheduling Coordinator
Vecima Networks Inc. is looking for a Shipping and Scheduling Coordinator for our Telematics Division, located in Burnaby, British Columbia.
Vecima Networks, Inc. (TSE: VCM) is a globally recognized leader in creating breakthrough technology solutions that empower network service providers to connect people and enterprises to information and entertainment worldwide. Vecima provides products for the cable industry, and also provides fleet managers the key information and analytics they require to optimally manage their business under the Contigo, Nero Global Tracking, and FleetLynx brands.
Vecima’s Telematics Division is fueled by the innovation, leadership and passion of today’s top talent. Our product is the most successful Internet of Things (IoT) application – GPS fleet tracking. We are taking our solution to the next level in tracking additional assets in the IoT world. Join Vecima and work in an environment that values teamwork and communication, rewards innovation and achievement, and fosters growth and opportunity in your career.
We are looking for an experienced Shipping and Scheduling Coordinator to service our customer base in both Canada and the US. The Shipping and Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for managing inventory, fulfillment of orders and scheduling of installation. The position is based out of our Burnaby, BC office.
Applicants should possess the following experience:
- Post-secondary technical education or equivalent experience
- A high level of comfort with MS office, web based applications and computer technology in general
- 2+ years of experience in inventory management, fulfillment, customer service, or other relevant experience with a demonstrated history of customer satisfaction
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Experience with Salesforce would be considered an asset
Duties and Responsibilities to Include (but are not limited to):
- Fulfill orders which includes the following:
- Schedule installation of GPS devices
- Ship devices to customers
- Configuration of customer portals
- Assist with testing and troubleshooting of GPS devices during field installation
- Management of inventory which includes end of the month reporting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (fluent in English)
- Highly motivated and ambitious self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Creative and innovative
- Willingness to participate in projects outside of the core job description
- Team player
- Highly organized, detail oriented and dependable
- A keen interest in learning a new technology, understanding the principles, and teaching this technology to others
As per company policy, Criminal Background Checks are required prior to accepting employment with Vecima Networks Inc.
Vecima Networks Inc. has a competitive compensation and benefits package, and strives to provide a challenging work environment that can foster skill development and personal career growth for all employees.
If you are looking for a challenging career move as a Shipping and Scheduling Coordinator, we want to hear from you!